It's Tee Time!
NJ Governor Phil Murphy allowed the reopening of golf courses on Saturday, May 2 as long as they adopt minimum social distancing policies that include:
- Implementing electronic or telephone reservation and payment systems while still providing options for populations that do not have access to internet service or credit card
- Extending tee times to sixteen minutes apart
- Limiting the use of golf carts to one person unless being shared by immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners
- Requiring frequent, and after each use, sanitization of high-touch areas such as restroom facilities, range buckets, golf carts, and push carts
- Restricting the touching of golf holes and flags
- Closing golf center buildings, pro shops, and other buildings and amenities
- Removing bunker rakes and other furniture-like benches, water coolers, and ball washers from the course
- Discontinuing club and equipment rentals
- Prohibiting the use of caddies
- Limiting tee times to two players unless the foursome consists of immediate family, caretakers, household members or romantic partners
For additional information, please call you the course you plan to visit.