Blast from the Past Hotel Tour Cruise
- 37 Nolan's Point Road, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
Use your imagination to experience the lake circa 1920's, 1930's, and 1940's.
Taste the food that the hotels had to offer and listen to the music that the amusement parks played on the weekends. Narration by Lake Hopatcong's very own historian, Marty Kane.
Cruise from 11 to 1 on July 14 or September 1 for $56.
- 2-hour cruise around Lake Hopatcong
- Live narration of Lake Hopatcong history by historian, Marty Kane
- Full Lunch fare served buffet style; this menu will reflect the historic & famous dishes from the restaurants & hotels that use to surround the lake!
- All meals prepared by one of our sister properties, Alice’s Restaurant or The Windlass
- Full-Service Cash Bar