Great Valley Trail
The Great Valley Trail
A multipurpose trail for walking, horseback riding, biking and cross country skiing.
The Great Valley Trail is 3.5 miles long. This rail-trail also connects with two other rail-trails—the Sussex Branch Trail and the Paulinskill Valley Trail—for a continuous 13-mile loop.
- Trail Points:: Augusta Hill Road, Frankford Township to Junction Road, Hampton Township. Click here for a map of Great Valley Trail.
- Trail Length: Approximately 3.5 miles.
- Trail Activities: Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Walking, Cross Country Skiing
- Facilities: Multiple parking areas along trail.
- More Information: TrailLink